Analyses for another year are now available on the online platform – the Database of System and Implementation Analyses (https://basiw.mz.gov.pl).
As in 2019, the data was published only in the web application. The purpose of providing analyses in this form is to make it easier for users to access and independently use the data. This makes it possible to compare different elements of the system by juxtaposing selected time frames or types of services.
In December 2018, the maps of health needs were for the last time published as extensive documents, disseminated in pdf format through http://mpz.mz.gov.pl. From this year onwards, subsequent analysis updates will be made available only in the Database of System and Implementation Analyses (BASiW).
How to use the BASiW platform:
Individual parts of the map:
The Ministry of Health: https://basiw.mz.gov.pl/index.html#/visualization?id=3364
National Institute of Public Health – National Institute of Hygiene: https://basiw.mz.gov.pl/index.html#/visualization?id=3707
The Ministry of Health: https://basiw.mz.gov.pl/index.html#/visualization?id=3363
3. Hospital morbidity rate analysis:
4. Hospital treatment analysis (departments):
5. Additional analyses:
- the scope of services by type:
- diagnoses by service type:
- medical procedures by service type:
- patient migration:
- health resort treatments:
6. Medical personnel analysis:
7. Equipment resources analysis:
8. Beds and occupancy analysis:
9. Demand for services forecast
The map of health needs is being created on the basis of:
- the Act of 27 August 2004 on health care services financed from public funds (Dz. U. /Journal of Laws/ of 2021, item 1285, as amended)
- the Regulation of the Minister of Health of 26 March 2015 on the scope of maps of health needs (Dz. U. /Journal of Laws/ of 2015, item 458)
The maps were developed as part of the project “Maps of Health Needs – the Database of System and Implementation Analyses” co-financed by the European Union from the European Social Fund within the framework of the Knowledge Education Development Operational Programme.